4767 New Broad Street, Orlando, FL 32814
Request a Consultation
Request a Consultation
An attorney/client relationship is NOT created by use of this website or by a request for consultation. Please do not send confidential information.
Contact Home

Practice Areas


In Florida, an unmarried father has no legal rights to his child until he takes action in court to assert his rights. A paternity action is the legal process by which a court determines who is the legal father, orders one of the parents to pay child support, and sets a parenting plan (custody arrangement). Click here for some of the Florida statutes regarding paternity.