4767 New Broad Street, Orlando, FL 32814
Request a Consultation
Request a Consultation
An attorney/client relationship is NOT created by use of this website or by a request for consultation. Please do not send confidential information.
Contact Home

Practice Areas


If one party refuses to comply with a court order, the other party can ask the judge to enforce the order. The court’s enforcement options depend on several factors, but usually include contempt proceedings and, in extreme cases, jail time. Click here for some of the Florida statutes regarding enforcement.