Jeremy is a graduate of Rollins College, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Music Performance. He has been working as a paralegal for over a decade in a variety of practice areas. He enjoys working in family law, and with Kest Family Law, P.A. in particular, because he believes strongly in helping people, and he is sympathetic to anyone going through a major family change. In his spare time he writes, records, and performs music for various projects, dabbles in audio production for podcasts, and spends as much time as possible with his wife Angie, and with his son Xavier.
Joshua graduated from the University of Central Florida in 2017 with a B.A. in Legal Studies (specialized in Law and Society). While in college, he interned for the Office of the Public Defender for the Ninth Judicial Circuit. Since graduating, Joshua has remained in the legal field, working first at a personal injury law firm before joining Kest Family Law, P.A. Joshua plans to attend law school. In his free time, he enjoys reading, playing guitar, and outdoor activities such as hiking, canoeing, and fishing.
- Graduated with honors from UCF in 2017
- Earned B.A. in Legal Studies
- Specialized in Law and Society
- Interned during undergrad with the Office of the Public Defender in Orange and Osceola counties
- Has worked in the legal field since 2017 (started in Personal Injury)
- Plans on attending law school with hopes of beginning a promising career as an attorney (I’d like to do clinical and pro bono work for indigents, but my dream is to become a Supreme Court lawyer)